We at Nolan Coaches are Hiring for Multiple Bus and Coach Driving Roles across our Business.
- Must be punctual and dependable at all times and present in full uniform
- Be responsible for passenger safety, lost property on coach
- Must take responsibility for refuelling, care and cleanliness of coach
- Must coordinate with office in relation to job route and timings for client hire
- Must adhere to the highest company standards
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Must adhere to both company & RSA driver guidelines
KEY SKILL AND ATTRIBUTES
- Must be reliable and dependable and have high standards
- Must be available at short notice, have a flexible approach and attitude to work
- Must be customer focused, put customers first at all times be able to deal with clients in a calm manner and at all times prioritise customer and public safety.
- Punctuality is a MUST
- Must be able to speak fluent English
Full clean Irish or EU driving licence (D)
Full CPC qualification
Driver Tachograph card
Please note that individuals who are selected for interview must pass driving assessment.
Contact our HR Team today on 01-8473487 or email@example.com for a chat or to apply for for these positions.